Friday, January 30, 2009

Big Lots with 20% coupon

I've never used a coupon at Big Lots in my life. Since I had one in hand, I decided to take advantage.

Pringles Select
2 Wasa Crackers (my favorite, priced at $1.70, priced at $2.39 at Kroger)
Bear Naked Apple Cinnamon Granola ($6, but would more a lot more expensive ordinarily)
2 Canned chicken (I do this. What can I say)?
3 Smoked oysters (I like these, but I'm trying to find a brand that doesn't have the smell of mercury. These weren't bad. $1 each
2 Zatarains Caribbean Rice warm up in microwave. (I love this flavor. $1.30. I can't find this ordinarily in the store. I might never again)
Dove Blueberry Almond Milk Chocolate
Apple Chips


Total $19.70
-20% discount
$15.76

I didn't take a picture of this either. I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment