Friday, February 20, 2009

Suave ECBs print now!

I got my free Suave coupon that was offered online on Jan. 14 in the mail earlier this week and I printed Internet Printable $1/1 coupons, so I went back to CVS to do the Suave deal again (well, the card didn't catch it the first time, so according to them it's the first time).

Some interesting things about this trip:

1) The cashier took $3 off the order
2) Since that happened, I didn't use the $2 ECB from the last transaction
3) I ended up with more OOP, but also more ECB
4) The store I went to earlier this week had them priced at $2. Today they were $1.99.

so for three Suave bodywashes (2 18 oz, 1 12 oz), I spent 1.99 * 3 = $5.97
- $3 Suave free coupon
- $2 2 $1/1 Internet coupons

= $0.97 OOP + $2 ECB that printed out on their own without cajoling the manager ...

Next week, the plan is to just get the razor and I found some 25-count cotton rounds at the store downtown. Yippee!

Also, last night I stopped by Meijer to get 10 Dannon yogurts on sale for $4.00. I had a $1/10 coupon from 1/4 SS left (expires 2/28), so I took advantage. This time, I even got vanilla yogurt (which I like) instead of coffee (I thought the picture of the bean on the carton was vanilla, not coffee), which I don't like so much. I'm having car trouble and Walmart is further away, so I didn't drive there.

No comments:

Post a Comment